Issue 4 of STRONG is now available in stores and online!
- We talk to Courtney Batterson, AKA @thatgirlatnasa, about her amazing job working on climate change on Mars for NASA.
- STRONG Skills—STRONG's chef, Heather Priest, shows you how to correctly handle knives in the kitchen.
- Life Without My Arm—Inspirational 16-year-old, Ashley Jones talks about how she has adapted to life having lost her right arm in an ATV accident. She had to relearn absolutely everything—from writing and typing to learning to balance again so she can play soccer and even surf! Read her incredible story of courage and determination.
- Perfectly Imperfect—13-year-old Amelie L'Henaff's poem to society.
- STRONG Girl —meet our very first STRONG GIRL nominated by YOU, Olivia Van Ledtje.
- Teamwork—a STRONG girl's guide to working together!
- Grow Your Own—Spring is here, and it's the perfect time to grow veggies from seed. Learn the basics here.
- STRONG Mind—YOU have POWER! In the light of the #metoo movement, we talk about the rights and power you have to protect your own body.
- Little Miss Fix It— what to do when the WiFi goes down.
- The Great Debate— This issue we ask if parents should control the amount of time you spend on tech devices.
- Ask The Dr—Dr. Jenn is back answering questions on stress and anxiety.
- STRONG Body—Wonderful Water. STRONG's nutritionist, Farrah Minnich, looks at how important water is for your body.
- Your Planet, Your Future —A look at Earth Day 2018 and the bid to end plastic pollution.
- Growing Up In... Shanghai. — We talk to Laini Chang about what it's like to grow up in a major city in China.
- Role Models—As she gets ready to marry Prince Harry, we highlight the work of Meghan Markle, a woman with a lot going on!
- All this PLUS reviews, quizzes, competitions and giveaways and MORE!
Subscribe today at www.strongmagazineforgirls.com